Sign in to follow this  
Guest ktaliana

A319 excessive nose up during approach

Guest ktaliana

Hi Guys,I am using the IFDG Merge.I am noticing excessive nose pitch up during approach and on ILS on thge A319..does anyone have any idea of the parameter in Aircraft.CFG that might need a look at?I am using the IFDG merge air and cfg files for A319 CFM.ThanksKenneth

Guest Phoenix5

Kenneth,I am sure you understand, when I say that PSS does not offer support for merges of our products with 3rd party products.

Guest SilverCircle

>I am noticing excessive nose pitch up during approach and on>ILS on thge A319..does anyone have any idea of the parameter>in Aircraft.CFG that might need a look at?It is possible by fine tuning the lift_scalar values in the flaps.x sections. But that needs a good amount of tweaking and understanding how these things work.Generally, a much better way to merge 3rd party models is to use the PSS flight dynamics (.air + .cfg file). You will then have to edit a few sections to get the contact & scrape points matching the model you are using and fine-tune the lights section.Also, the load editor will probably only properly work when using the PSS aircraft.cfg.Using FDEs designed for other models will most likely always result in strange things happening.I can only speak for the A340 which I have successfully merged with the posky model, but the PSS flight dynamics are giving much more realistic numbers regarding things like takeoff/climb performance, fuel consumption etc.

Guest ktaliana

Thanks Alex...will try your suggestions.The thing is that I would really like the PSS A319 but the plane does not have a climb rate above level 260 and speed starts dropping.It takes about 40 minutes to reach level 360Kenneth