Sign in to follow this  
Guest sailorman01

Airbus Pro Teething Problems

Guest sailorman01

Having just purchased Airbus Pro, I am havong a few problems controlling the Aircraft. The most annoying problem is in the 2D cockpit when I place the cursor on a dial to change altitude, VS, speed or heading, I get a flickering mix of the hand (with +/-), an arrow and hourglass showing up one after the other, very quickly, which makes control the aircraft this way very difficult. I have reinstalled the aircraft, started from the Cessna, all no to no avail. Does anyone have any thoughts how I might be able to fix this? Thank you in anticipation. Regards Sailorman

Guest sailorman01

Ah that would make a great deal of sense. Thank You. RegardsSailorman

Guest dt1951

I would love to say that fixes the problem, but it is intermittent at best for a fix. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If it is still present then go to the "View" menu and select instrument panel. In that drop down menu click on the SYSTEM USE selection at the bottom. You will then be forced to cycle between the IFR and VFR panels using the <1> keys and <2> keys. But that works all the time when the "flicker" fix doesn't.

Guest NormanB

Dan,Make sure that you are starting FS using the default flight - do not try to create a flight but rather change to the Airbus once the default flight has been loaded.

Guest Cancer

I've got the German version of FS9 so I don't know if my translation of the menu items are correct - sorry for that, but I do my best.Go to the 5th item in the main menu of the FS (Views?) and then down to Panel (?). There you find all the windows of the Airbus panel, SYSTEM ONLY DO NOT USE as well (which is also a window in the panel.cfg !) If it's checked, uncheck it. BTW, I haven't noticed any problems by unchecking it.ciao,Ren

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.