Sign in to follow this  
Guest STF-DIR

Problems with detouched Windows

Guest STF-DIR

Hello,i have a problem when i detouch a window in FS2004 AB-PRO Aircrafts.Take the Engine Window and klick on it. It will be bigger. Thats ok. Now klick the right mouse button and select detouch ( i think ) . Ok, now you have a window wiith a litle titlebar.This window you can move to an another position, buit when i do that the background window will do confuse things ??The buttons and knobes will chane his position, the displays will no longer work and so on.Also the same thing when i bring the IVAO Pilot Clinet ( IVAP ) to the front.Can anyone help ?Matthias

Guest NormanB

Matthias,This is a video driver issue, as can be proven by this happening when you use IVAP - the same would also happen with VATSIM's SB3 or FSNav when run in a window.Some people have success by changing anti aliasing down to 4x.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.