Sign in to follow this  
Guest gerar_manvussa

What I doing to get PSS A330-340 on FSX

Guest gerar_manvussa

mistake-Overhead run with shift+9-When you load for the first time PSS plane FSX ask you if you are agree whith gauge answer always yesFor the autopilot i have a problem the plane doesn't go straight during a fly (always go right or left and finally turn over..) i solve that by changing the the pitch and bank rates on MCDU.To do that just right click on init buton and select the Roll Ailerons in the max controller change replace the default value 2000 by 1000.

Guest gerar_manvussa

It's what I do for running PSS A330-340 with FSX.Just what me i do, i don't know if its good for others!1-install pss like with fs9 (lunch .exe)select fs2004 and after your FSX folder (with the FSX.exe)lets the progamm runnig at the end he write that PSS is successfuly installed on your computer2-change some folder to run properly you must change your aircraft folder create by PSS installer.enter inside your FSX folderaircraft and copy all folder contain and past to: your FSX folderSimObjectsAirplanesThis made apprear your PSS aircraft on FSX airplanes but some texture are missing (not very important)3-make your overhead runnigI don't know why but all the overhead don't run in FSX but its easy to fix, someone on this forum explain how"Some editing of the panel.cfg seems to have provided a work-around. By changing the Fixed Window37 entry in the panel.cfg to a Window9 = Overhead entry allows you to access the overhead through the FS's view/insturment panel/overhead menus."the panel.cfg is in your fsxSimObjectsAirplanesPSSAB-Propanel.330 or panel.340inside, edit panel.cfg.I show for you my panel.cfg it works by pressing ####+8 during a fly"[Window08]file=OH.bmpsize_mm=1024,768visible=0nomenu=0render_3d_window=0window_pos=0.0,0.0window_size=1.000,1.000ident=37gauge00=PSS-A330!Overhead, 0, 0, 1024[Window09]Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=1,1position=7visible=1ident=59[Fixed Window37]file=OH.bmpsize_mm=1024,768visible=0nomenu=0render_3d_window=0window_pos=0.0,0.0window_size=1.000,1.000ident=37[VCockpit01]That's all.I hope i can help someone and i'm sorry for my poor english bur i'm french so its little hard for me.I love the PSS aircraft and I'm very happy to use it on FSX!