Sign in to follow this  
Guest stems

A320 and Saitek X52

Guest stems

After not doing any simming for some time I returned back and decided to buy and install a new Joystick, the Saitek X52 to be used mainly with the A320. In generel everything seems fine but I am finding it very difficult to control the A320 on the ground and on approach (no AP). When on the ground the A320 seems to always pulls to one side of the runway and altough I checked the joystick settings many times I cannot understand why this is happening. I beleive that the approach issue is related as well.It could be an FS2004 issue as I only used FS2004 a few times, with the new FSX I am hearing alot of people saying that FS2004 was not good for ground handling and approach. I appreciate any advise on what could be the problem.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.