Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnnyh

airbus 340

Guest johnnyh

Hello, I bought an airbus 340 for fs9 but there is noting in the cockpit, in VC none of the insturments work, it's just flat, maybe I installed it incorrectly or in a wrong directory, please help me!Thanks in advance

Guest NormanB

Hi and welcome to the AVSIM forums. Please dont forget to sign your posts with your real name as per our forum guidelines.Assuming you installed using an administrator account on your PC then all should go to plan. The installer will automatically detect your FS directory and place all files in the correct location based from that.

Guest johnnyh

Thanks, everything is how it is supposed to be except when i go into virtual cockpit, almost nothing works, the compter doesnt work and without the computer I cant autoland or anything please help!!John Hudson

Guest NormanB

John,In your first post you said it was "just flat" and in this post that "almost nothing works". The key to getting good support is in providing as much information as possible - screenshots help to explain lots.When you say computer do you mean the MCDU or do you mean that no buttons anywhere work?How is it you are starting your flight?

Guest johnnyh

I was wrong about the flat thing and doesnt work thing, most things do work except the computer (see image attachment below). I saw a video on youtube where a guy was using this in the virtual cockpit but i can

Guest NormanB

The MCDU (thats "the computer") looks fine in that shot. Are you saying that none of the buttons work?

Guest johnnyh

They work in the cockpit but don't work in the virtual cockpitJohn Hudson

Guest NormanB

Is anything working in the VC?

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.