Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terblanche

Door (exit Points)

Guest Terblanche

Dear PSSWould you be so kind to provide us with the pax door(s) and cargo door(s) exit point references in order to make the JETWAY in FSX connect to the door?We just need the lat & long reference of each.Kind regards from Cape TownTerblancheFOR:A319, A320, A321, A330 and A340

Guest Terblanche

ANYONE ...??what will be the LAT/LONG positions for the front-L door and cargo door in order to edit the EXITS in the aircraft.cfg file so that the jetways in FSX will work?RegardsTerblanche

Guest NormanB

Terblanche,How can there be a LAT/LON? An Aircraft is not a static object.

Guest Terblanche

Hi Normansorry for my 'bad' vocabulary ;-)what I need is to edit the aircraft.cfg file under the EXITS tab and I believe in order for FSX to connect the JETWAY correctly to the PSS aircraft, one needs to know the longitudinal and lateral position of the pax and cargo door.For example:two exits one for the jet way, exit.0 and one for the baggage trucks,exit.1.[exits]number_of_exits = 2exit.0 = 0.4, 51.5, -5.0, 3.0, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)exit.1 = 0.4, 36.5, 4.5, -3.0, 1 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)Could you please help with this?Kind RegardsTerblanche

Guest NormanB

Terblanche,I wouldnt know where to start - I havent even looked at that aspect but would imagine that it really is a case of trial and error.I will however try and look after this weekend - busy with www.worldflight.com.au

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.