Sign in to follow this  
gillesdenice

Braking problem on 32X PSS

Good eveningIn spite of the calibration of the sensitivity of the joystick,In spite of hitting the F1 key to put the engine at idle.In spite of parking brake ON,my A319PSS, or A320PSS or A321PSS taxy very very slowly on the tarmac.Do you have a solution? Thank you.Gilles.LFMN.

No i don't apply more thrustI hit F1 to be sure that engines are well at idle position.And the 32X is rolling a little bit too.Gilles.LFMN.

Guest vrandar

Over the years everything I have read on this indicates that it is an FS issue and not restricted to just the PSS aircraft. Other than adjustments through (registered) FSUIPC I don't have a solution.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest sk3298

In your aircraft.cfg change your static_thrust by adding +/-1 to the value (eg from 29900 to 29899). This may seem wicked but its made it for me ever since I found it out. I discovered this quite a while back when I thought the problem was due to the aircraft being overpowered. That turned out not to be the case thought, its just a glitch.Sorry for missreading your problem earlier. /Rob

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.