Sign in to follow this  
Guest vrandar

Airbus Pro series (A319/320/321)

Guest vrandar

Please add your name at the end of posts, it makes it more friendly and it helps us know who we're talking to and offer a constructive response (even if the tone of the original post was a bit sharp).The Airbus A320 package was originally developed for FS2002 and patched for FS9. There are no plans to update it for FSX where the underlying FS code is apparently very different and it would be very complex indeed to update the PSS code. But who knows, perhaps PSS will develop an FSX Airbus from scratch. I don't know because I'm not on that side of the building (they keep me locked in a cupboard in the cellar). But I do hope one is developed.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Well I see a post stating no plans to update this Aircraft package so I will never purchase another Aircraft for these people.

Guest raymondt

>Well I see a post stating no plans to update this Aircraft>package so I will never purchase another Aircraft for these>people.So do i get it right that you will not purchase any PSS products again because of the fact that they will not make the a32* compatible with fsx?Great, i think no-one misses you. If you would have paid some attention on what is coming, you probably would have noticed that PMDG is working on an a320. With that in mind it would make no sense at all for PSS to also make an a320 for FSX. They can better focus on product who aren't on the to-do list itself, like for example the a330/a340. Your forumpost just doesn't make any sense at all. Kind regards,Raymond

Guest elyab
"They can better focus on product who aren't on the to-do list itself, like for example the a330/a340."
FeelThere already works on it as well as A319/320/321.Looks like some kind of "inflation" of airbus projects :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.