Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vermeirea

PSS Airbus Series conversion to FSX

Guest hkro

Hi Amedee,I made the mods as per your conversion file thank you. However, I gret a strange status of the PFD; the guidance indicator shows a 30

Guest jgcomp

>Hi Amedee,>I made the mods as per your conversion file thank you.>However, I gret a strange status of the PFD; the guidance>indicator shows a 30

Guest hkro

I never has this issue before (under FS9) and whatever could be the status of the engines, the PFD showed the correct indication, whenever the elec was setup and running.

Guest Vermeirea

Hi Herve,Yes you'are right this didn't happen under FS9. This is one of the side effects of the conversion (like the engine start). The PFD seems to be connected to a source that need engine running(Gen). I think that it is related to offsetchanges in FSUIPC.Nothing I can do, sorry.Best regards,Amedee

Hi guys:I tried to fly to A320 today, and it kept bouncing up and down big time, and I got many times the Alpha Floor.I have amended the CDU under INT as follows:Max ACC: 25.000000DEC Zone: 6.000000MA Control 200.000000.Is this correct?I am having big problem reaching my FL level 280 FT.thanks for your helpwalouigi

Guest guyber

>Bump....>Has any one else had this problem with the conversion?>Any ideas at all might be helpful.>Thanks,>GuyWell after all this time, it appears it is caused by my additional sound card. I installed a SB Audigy and disabled my onboard sound.As soon as I removed the SB and re-enabled the onboard sound it works fine!Guy

Guest beverleyhs

I am so envious at you all getting this to work.I am using Vista 32bit and I cannot find the fsx.cfg no matter how I try. I do wonder if some folders are hidden and I have no idea how to get into them.Things were simpler with XP, however I do like Vista so shall stick with it.CheersBeverley

Guest jgcomp

Amedee, If you installed FSX SP1, you probably noted that the PSS Airbus no longer operate properly because the joystick no longer controls elevator and ailerons. Your thoughts would be appreciated.Jean-Guy

Guest cfbudd

>Amedee,> If you installed FSX SP1, you probably noted that the>PSS Airbus no longer operate properly because the joystick no>longer controls elevator and ailerons. Your thoughts would be>appreciated.>Jean-GuyI will be looking forward to Amedee's reply, as I had the same problem. By installing SP1 over a 'clean' FSX installation I got the PSS Airbus (A320,330,340)controls and thrusts to work, but the planes are all over the sky and seem uncontrollable. I haven't made a successful takeoff and climb to cruise yet.Chet

Guest scotty1

Replace the old version of Fsuipc with the latest 4.10 and go fly. All controls & systems will then workScottyP.S and change "axisintercepts = yes" in fsuipc configeration files in modules folder

Guest Cyber Air 062

Hi, I have done the conversion as to instructions but I am having a sticky panel problem here. It just wont go away, could do with a little help here. I saw this post """"""""you forgot the server window you should have under window 10 the folloing lines(window10)<---- square braketsBackground_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59gauge00=PSS-A320!Server, 0, 0, 1This will solve your sticky panel problem""""""I dont understand where window 10 is comming from because it says nothing in the pdf file for this?? Could someone please clear this up as to where this is inserted. Heres my panel.cfg file. Its says window 10 is for system only??// Airbus Generic "Pro Panel"// COPYRIGHT Phoenix Simulation Software 2002 ©[Window Titles]window00=VFR Panelwindow01=IFR Panelwindow02=MCDUwindow03=Pedestalwindow04=Big PFDwindow05=Big NDwindow06=Big upper ECAMwindow07=Big lower ECAMwindow08=SYSTEM ONLY DO NOT USESorry for long postRegardsDavidEdit: Please do not post our files here.

Guest jgcomp

>Replace the old version of Fsuipc with the latest 4.10 and go>fly. >>All controls & systems will then work>>Scotty>>P.S and change "axisintercepts = yes" in fsuipc configeration>files in modules folderSorry, Scotty! It simply does not work. I had already installed FSUIPC version 4.10 (registered). Tried it again to no avail. Jean-Guy

Guest Vermeirea

Hi,About your black spot: you have to erase from your panel.cfg file all references to the optional pushback gauge I included in my file. After that, the black spot will disappear.Hope this will help.Happy landings,Amedee

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.