Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gericke

A330 and A340 ECAM problems

Guest Gericke

Hello,I have re-installed the wonderfull PSS A330-340 aircraft on my new computer, but I have some problems with the E/WD:for the A330: the E/WD only shows RR engines indications and I'm flying with GE engines. The AC Status in the MCDU DATA section always indicates TRENT 700!with the A340: the problem is even bigger, 'cause the E/WD is an A330 one, withe RR engines, and MCDU shows TRENT 700 too!What can I do? I have uninstalled and installed it again but nothing changed! Thank you for helping me.St

Guest Phoenix5

Please email me at the support email address.

Guest Gericke

Hello,I wrote you on the adress you gave me, I hope you got the message.Thank you for answering me on the mail adress I gave you.St

Guest Gericke

Well, I'm still waiting for a tip to get these problems solved. I've tried to install the aircrafts again, making the install software not overwrite the a330 gauge folder while installing a340 after having installed the a330, but nothing to do!!! The panel's displays are wrong.I paid for this, and I really want it to work properly.Please, could you think about it?Stephane.

Guest vrandar

Ah it's your email that I received with the files, I wondered who had sent them and why. I will look at them this weekend and hopefully get back to you with a solution. Sorry for not responding earlier.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest Gericke

Thank you very much for answering me, and sorry for not having identified me as I sent the files. I hope you will isolate the problems. Good luck!St

Guest Gericke

Finally, I found the solution for this problem!!!I've got a registered version of fsuipc, and I' overwrote my version of fsuipc with tne version of the airbus package during the installation. That's why it didn't work.By the way, happy new year to everyone!St

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.