Sign in to follow this  
Guest optima90

AirBusPro

Guest optima90

Hi,Just bought the Airbus Pro and there is no way I can take off with any of them, it goes up to about 300 feets and plunges to the ground and crashes, tried all of the and no luck.Any help Pls.RegardsMustafa Hassan

Guest vrandar

There is a thread about two down on this very subject which I assume you have read. Make sure:a) you have downloaded and installed the mouse flicker patch from the PSS website;:( that your panel cfg file has exactly the following in your windows08 section (the critical bit is the size_mm line). The file is in your Fs9aircraftPSSAB-Pro folderBackground_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2position=7visible=1ident=59gauge00=PSS-A320!Server, 0, 0, 1Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

In addition to the advice from Rob, ensure that you have set the trim correctly. I had the same problem and still tend to forget to go to the lower panel and select F/CTL then use NUMPAD1 and adjust to -1.8 to 2.3 for elevator trim.JohnT

Guest optima90

Its working fine now.Thank u for your help guys.RegardsMustafa Hassan

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.