Sign in to follow this  
Guest matt_737

Very slow moving flight controls on ECAM, A/C will not bank or climb

Guest matt_737

Hi,I read previous threads regarding changing the size to 2,2 on the panel.cfg file.size 2,2 was already there and I still cannot bank or make the a/c climb.With 3 degrees pitch up,the a/c taleoff automaticallt after V1.Please helpRegardsMatt

matt:which airbus are your flying? 319, 320, 321, 330, 340?>Very slow moving flight controls are use using a joystick/yoke or the keyboard?>I still cannot bank or make the a/c climbdid you program the MCDU, including a route (can be a simple one, ex: KSEA/KSEA); and the INIT page (weights)?it is VERY important with the PSS aircraft to first load your flight with a default FS9 aircraft (ie, cessna, 737, 777, 747 ... any of the defaults). confirm that the avionics and battery switches are in the on position. then switch to the PSS.>With 3 degrees pitch up,the a/c taleoff automaticallt after V1.the pitch-up indication on the airbus is different. you need a reading of about -1.8.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest matt_737

Hi,I am using the keyboardI tried using all airbus a/c with the same prob.I tried loading a diff a/c then switching to pss...but still little movement of controls.I entered all dat in to fmgc and flew a whole flight...but just using aotopilot.....i have no manual input.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.