Sign in to follow this  
Abrupto

CYYZ-KORD Tutorial

Hi!I'm a newbie with the PSS A330.I choose the CYYZ-KORD tutorial to begin with. Because I did not have enough time to complete the flight I saved it under MSFS2004. Today I've continued the flight reloading the flight plan in the MCDU but I have some questions and problems I do not understand:- is it necessary to do anything in the MCDU after the reload of the flight plan?- at page 34 DESCENT part 2 of the tutorial says that "TOD point is marked on the ND with a white DOWN ARROW, it should display near PMM". I don't see any arrow.- at page 35 APPROACH after "press LSK3R for DH note! FLP RETR=153 SLT RETR=181 CLEAN=213 VAPP=140 VLS=135. All those fields are empty without any numbers.What have I did wrong? At the start I've setup MCDU exactly as the tutorial indicates. Can you help me?Tanks

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.