Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Did I purchase or not?

I was going to purchase the A-330 & A-340 base packages but got a warning on my PC that the purchase was going over an unsecure line and could be viewed "easily" by a third party, so I hit cancel figuring that I would buy the product from another server.Today I got an email saying that the purchase went through and they would be billing my credit card. I was given an order reference number: ORDER Ref: 24-3-xxxxxWhen I look at my profile in the Phoenix website for my available downloads, it says that I haven't purchased anything.If the order was cancelled, I will repurchase them, but I don't want to purchase them twice.If the order went through, I would like to be able to download them unless they are going to be mailed to me on DVD or something.I just need to know.Thank youSignmanbob

Guest Phoenix5

You need to email the support email address... and you should not put your purchase details on the forum.

I appreciate your help but I could not find any customer support email address when I searched the web site. The only thing that I seen under support was this forum so I figured it was what I was supposed to use.It would be helpful and more user friendly if the source of customer support was more obvious on the website.Thanks again for your help and I will send an email with my concern.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.