Sign in to follow this  
Guest josh999

Hurrendous sound interference with PSS Airbus Pro A3xx

Guest josh999

Hi There,I have been using the PSS Airbus for a long time now, and absolutely love it. However, recently i get a hurrendous sound interference in the cockpit views (2D panel and VC) and it sounds like a very rapid ticking/crackling. It occurs when after about 5 mins of being airborne, and wont stop at all. It doesnt happen with any other aircraft in FS9, nor in any external views.I also get a hurrendous thunder-like noise when taxiing.I have un-installed FS9 4 or 5 times, updated my drivers for the sound card, done a system restore to a time before this started happening. but to no avail.Then last night, after another re-install, it was fine. I even then added the CFM sound package from here and was most impressed. Then tonight, i take off and it comes back. Unbelievable.I am at a loose end, and running out of options. The noise is that bad that i dont actually want to use FS9 at all; and for me to not want that is saying something.Please can somebody help. Please!!!Regards,Josh

as this issue is new my guess there is something 'new' with your system:*sound card is failing*something on the motherboard is failing*power supply is failing*your computer files may be damaged because the HD is failing*reinstall the Abus series ... maybe the sound file got corrupted*the new sound drivers may be the problem (i'm a firm believer that many of the 'chase the newest driver' game actions are missplaced and cause many problems. unless there is an identified fault being correct, 'if it ain't broke...')*in FS adjust down the sound quality. if already at the lowest setting try moving the quality setting up.if 'giving things a shake' does not work you may need to take the 'puter into the shop for more specific tests on the components.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.