Sign in to follow this  

default pilot

Hi guysI have asked this question before (many moons ago) and I didn't get an answer then but perhaps with the passage of time some of you program wizards may have now found a way!!!!Is it possible to change the pilot that we see in the spot plane view from say female to male (or vice versa)?I talk to ATC in my big gruff voice and then see Britney Spears in the cockpit.............no forget it ...I've just had another idea

Are you talking about the pilot figure or pilot voice? If voice you can change it in the settings in the options > ATC window. If that isn't to your liking, you could try to play with the EDIT VOICEPAK program and see what you can change. I have added quite a few callsigns, but haven't tried to change any voices.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Hi MichaelNot the voice but the visible pilot that you see in the spot plane view. The guys who design all these wonderful planes in MSFS2k2 chose a figure to place inside the plane as the pilot and obviously this 'person' can be either male or female. Bitmaps or whatever must be available for this to happen and all I was wondering is if the appropriate files(s) can be tweaked to allow a (sex)change to take place?

This is part of the aircraft texture file.If you know how to repaint, you can just open the bmp file and paste your own or any other picture over the top of the existing one.BTW, you can change the shirt, shoes and pants also.

I just scanned my picture on to bitmap file then went into the editor and replace the pilot file with this one and wow there I was in the cockpit seat of a dhc-2.asd2002