Sign in to follow this  
Guest osanmiguel

Liveries for the A32X

Guest osanmiguel

Hi!Just to know if there are any liveries for free in the internet for the A32X base package. I'd like to see my aircraft with a different look than that from the factory! Thanks!Oriol Sanmiguel

Guest osanmiguel

Rob, thanks very much for your answer. The thing is, as I've read all the liveries belong to user who have upload them, and I was not able to find any that paints my aircraft with the Iberia or Air France colours, what a pity!On the other hand, but not related with the topic started, I'm having a problem with my load edit program. I have Windows Vista on my computer and the program used to work correctly before I "upgrade" my operative system. I can open it but I can't save the changes I make on the load-edit sheet. When I try it gives me an error like this: Run-time error '70': permission denied. My software is genuine!Thanks. I look forward for any answer you may give me.Oriol Sanmiguel

Guest vrandar

The whole point of the user edits section is for you to download liveries that others have created. You can't sell them or pass them off as your work, but you can download and use them.I have Vista hut will definitely not install it yet as it causes too many problems. It is probably the cause of your error message - try running the loadedit prog as an Administrator, it might work.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.