Sign in to follow this  
boom_box

PSS A3xx flight problems...

hi PSS.. this is my first post on avsim and PSS section.. btw.. i have problems when flying with Airbuses...Takeoff problems.. what value should i set in elevator trim prior to takeoff..?Climb prolems.. why some A320 acts violently during climb..? it sometimes goes up and down.. and it ends up in STALL or sinkrate.. thats the serious problem i've seen as of now... thnx.. cheerz

Guest Phoenix5

Please sign your name as per the forum guidelines.A search of the forum will provide all the answers you seek.

Guest vrandar

>Takeoff problems.. what value should i set in elevator trim>prior to takeoff..?-1.8UP is usually OK - use the Home and End keys to set it and watch the figures in the centre of the F/CTRL page of the lower ECAM.>Climb prolems.. why some A320 acts violently during climb..?>it sometimes goes up and down.. and it ends up in STALL or>sinkrate.. This might be wind related - FS9 has a bug that causes massivew wind shifts. But one other thing to try is that if you have registered FSUIPC, go to the Miscellaneous page and make sure that "Discon Elev Trim Axis for A/P" is NOT checked.Rob Elliott, EGPE InvernessPSS Airbus Support andAirbus Fleet Training Captain, British Airways Virtual airbus@speedbirdonline.co.ukhttp://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/airbus.htmlhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest fullflapsplease

That's interesting, Rob because I sometimes experience the aircraft nodding violently after take off and on approaches.I'm firing FS up now to have a look at that possible issue within FSUIPC.Cheers.Mark.

i already check the FSUIPC but still it doesn't work.. Discon elev is already NOT check..

Guest AlienBC

There is a problem for some of us with the 320, 319, ECT reacting violently on takeoff.I have this problem and its driving me mad that no one here seems to have the answers to the problem. It

Guest AlienBC

WAHOO I found it!!! now i can fly again.Locate yourC:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9AircraftPSSAB-Propanel folder;Open the panel.cfg file.Look for this setting...(Window08)Background_color=16,16,16size_mm=2,2 >>>>>>>>>>>note this entryposition=7visible=1ident=59gauge00=PSS-A320!Server, 0, 0, 1If your setting is 1,1 change it to 2,2 and see if it fixes your problem.No more diving in to the ground after takeoff :)David AspinallVancouver

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.