Sign in to follow this  
Guest dogknot

SAVING FLIGHTS

In FS2002 Pro I recently for the first time saved a flight going Create a flight>>Save flight>>Make this the default flight.How do I erase this flight from the memory now?I haven't found any info on this in the Help section.Thanks.Carlo Ferrando

Guest Squitters

Hi Carlo :-wavemmmm,,,maybe I would create a new flight with the default Cessnaput it at Meigs and save it as the default?Steve

Guest The Ancient Brit

Carlo,If you create a new flight and make it the new default it will supersede the old default. In the

Guest dogknot

Yep, what The Ancient Brit said. A super way to save new flights. Also, as Denis stated, go to 'Select A Flight'(not Create a Flight) and in box #2 (Choose a Flight) scroll down to 'previous flight' and highlight it, then check the box 'make default'. Now when you leave Flight Simulator at any point and return later, you will be back where you last left off. Great for continued flights. I believe you need to have 'no reposition on gps' selected in FSUIPC also. The same box #2 is also where you can select/highlight your now saved default flight(s) and to the right is a place to delete. This same procedure can be done from within flightsim by selecting Flights/Select a Flight/scroll to previous flight or whatever you wish/make default or delete/OK. Tip: When ready to leave flight sim select Flights/Exit and you will return next time to where you left off. If you select End Flight, next time you will restart at the beginning of your default flight.