Sign in to follow this  
Guest kilo_sierra17

LCD's

Guest kilo_sierra17

Thanks for your information, I probably will stick with 17" monitor for now, and will get some more power for my comp!! Cal, those sites, is it possible to order from them and they can send it to me or do I have to go there and pick it up myself? If so, I have family in Calgary and I would ask them if they would do it for me.

Go here...http://www.roberthancock.com/dell/My Dell started out as 450 and I upgraded 2 years ago to an 850...there are many upgrades available for your Dimension T series that you will enjoy more than a LCD and are very easy to do....The supportdell.com site is helpful too...Rick

Guest kilo_sierra17

Well thanks for the info guys, I think that I will probably buy a 1 GHZ chip, when I get back from Cuba! Thanks for all of your help!!