Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

GeForce FX With FS2002?

I have been considering updating my video card to a GeForceTi4600 but see the FX in the future. Will the FX work with FS2002? When will it be available? I see Best Buy has a pre-order deal. Is there an advantage to using it, if it will work with FS2002? Thanks, Bob.

It'll work with FS2002 no doubt. But just make sure you do your homework before you spend that kind of money. ATI's 9700PRO is comparable and its prices are gonna drop like stone once the FX is released. Not to mention people are already talking about Nvidias next release AFTER the FX because all the FX seems to be doing is breaking even with the 9700pro. So my advice would not be to spend that kind of money on something thats more or less an intrim graphics card until ATI debuts the R350, but thats just my advice.