Sign in to follow this  
RobertVA

Refueling after landing

Hello!I'm wondering if it is possible to refuel an aircraft after landing,without loading it new from the menue.I would also like to integrate refueling into my flightplans.But I don't know how it works.I hope it is possible and somebody can help me.GreetingsIngo PatzerGermany

Ingo,A lot (most? all?) of airports will have a red fuel pump with a large yellow square. Stopping inside that square (and maybe shutting down?) will refuel your aircraft. As far as refueling as part of a flight plan, I'm not so sure. One may have to load a separate flight plan.Rick

SimFlers airport sceneries have working airbridges where you can request a fuel truck on the radio if you are docked to them and they work well with almost every concievable big jet too, at least EGCC and EDDF do anyway, don't know about the rest as I've only bought these (8.5 euros each). You can download demos of them on this site but the demo has a big SimFlyers logo hovering right over the runway, which incidentally, detects collisions if your tailplane hits it!You can get rid of the logo when you buy the scenery on the net or I think they have a boxed set of about ten or so different airports. They are very well donbe with de-icing facilities available during winter and other cool stuff.Other ways to refuel are stop in the refuel box, most airports have them, the one at Miegs is next to the tower.

Just use the Fuel Dialog on the Aircract menu. Reloading the aircraft isn't nessesary.