Sign in to follow this  
Guest Westy

Vulcan - Just purchased and wont stay flying

Guest Westy

Just purchased the Vulcan recently. Went flying and was airborn for a few minutes when the plane dipped suddenly and flew straight into the ground, no time to eject! Seriously this is driving me nuts. Have made sure autopilot is off, default settings for sensitivities on the stick. FS9, FSUIPC(latest update)etc. I consider that I can understand most instructions etc BUT am I missing something?

Guest Westy

No - I will this evening, suppose I just wanted to fly without autopilot engaged etcCheers

Guest wvannes

I always "handfly" the Vulcan without any problems at all: of course keep the speed above the minimum (I keep the speed at the landing above 160 knots, let's say about 165 knots).Also the speed must not get over the maximum: when you don't look at your speed after the take off and don't reduce power, you get in no time a very (too) high speed.Willem

Guest wvannes

Oh: I just see, that the topic is very old and probably not actual anymore!Willem

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.