Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick C

If I didn't go and do it again.....

Guest Nick C

I do appologise but I seem to have mislaid my copy of the Vulcan. I ordered it for FS2K2 around 2002 (at a guess)under the name Nick Churchill but I have no idea what my email address was back then, possibly a BT or Tiscali address.Sorry I don;t have any further information, is there any chance you would be able to find my details on record? If the answer is positive I would love to be able to download a copy of the Vulcan again and any update for FS9 available.Kind regards,Nick Churchillwww.screenshotartist.co.uk

Guest Nick C

Many thanks for your prompt reply John.As I mentioned in my post above, I don't remember the email address I set up the account with when I initially bought the PSS Vulcan 2-3 years ago. I presume I would need to know this to be able to retrieve the download from "MY FILES".If you need any further information, such as my address or telephone number, I'd be happy to forward them to an appropriate email address or via a PM.Again, sorry for the inconvenience.Regards,Nick Churchillwww.screenshotartist.co.uk

Guest Nick C

Thanks for your help John.Regards,Nick Churchillwww.screenshotartist.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.