Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

Landing light Wierdness

Guest sb55mv

I wonder if Norman can shed any light on this issue, as I too have this weird landing light thingy.Norman, can we do anything about this please.Many Thanks

Guest Colin507

I also have a problem with the landing lights - in truth I don't see any landing lights!I bought the PSS Vulcan when it first came out some years ago but lost it when my computer crashed.I bought a new version a few weeks ago - the Just Flight version on CD.Can anybody tell me how to get the landing lights working?

Guest sb55mv

can any of the PSS gang sort this out for us please, it's very strange taxiing on the ground with no lights.by the way, we can't sort this out using the fs lights alterations either, it just doesn't align them properly.Thanks,

PSS Team, or Norman as it probably will be, LoL. can any of you offer anything on this please, it's such a fantastic package, but this light strangeness does spoil it.I know it's not new any longer, but we did pay for it, and would like to see this sorted out for us.Thanks Guy's.

Guest JIMJAM

My landing light shows up about 100 feet or so in front of the plane and at a 90 degree angle "sideways".I have 3 dozen planes and this is the first time Ive seen this.Any ideas on how to fix it?Wish I had a screenie cause its really strange. When I turn on the light, you can watch it "sideways" move forwards from the nose out to distance.While Im here.... Can the speedbrake sound be changed or disabled?Blasting through a custom 8 speaker setup cranked up is setting off car alarms down the street! Sounds like am angry eagle.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.