Sign in to follow this  
jpkaye

Just one version?

Oddly enough I did exactly the same, on the same day. I was sure I'd seen an anti-nuclear flash white version shown in a review somewhere, and was very surprised when I saw that such a version was not included, nor does a repaint exist, nor is there a repaint kit.OK, some of the price goes to the rebuild project, but I'm still a little put out. If there was a repaint kit (and some repaint have been posted) I'd have a go myself.jpkaye

Guest Cees Donker

I'm glad I bought the JF vesion! I think this is not how a product should be sold. You are right in the expectation that there should be more than one version as this is also the case in the JF version which is PSS! Bad way to go PSS!Cees Donker

Guest NormanB

The PSS version is the PSS version. The JF one is theirs. *THEY* did the paints, not us.Generally more paints are available with the PSS aircraft since more are added during development. With the case of the Vulcan, the desire was to model one aircraft in particular and that is the one we are supporting in trying to get it back in the skies.I will however see if its possible for us to host their repaints - they can only say no.

Guest gryshnak

I figured I was doing a good thing when I downloaded the PSS Vulcan for

Guest NormanB

Well, they said yes!Many thanks to Richard and all the guys at Just Flight for allowing us to host these as user edits.I have the liveries here and hope to upload them this weekend, as soon as I get a moment.

Norman,That's excellent news. Many thanks for pursuing this. I'll look forward to the repaints.John

Guest NormanB

A slight delay but pleased to announce that the VULCAN repaints, kindly provided by JustFlight, are now freely available at User Edits.These are provided as is - ie no support. They don't have installers or cfg files.

Guest will1593

Good news about Vulcan to the Sky getting the additional funding to get XH558 back in the air next year and Phoenix role in that. On the differences between the Vulcan versions - according to the JF site their version also includes period scenery for RAF Cottesmore. Is that available on the PSS site also?Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.