Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Is there such a thing?

I am looking for a software; payware, freeware, shareware, that enables me to talk, using a microphone, to the FS2002 ATC. Is there such software in the market, or does anyone knows if it is in development?Thanks, Argus:-zhelp

Do a library search for "Speechbuddy" It is freeware that allows you to speak your own defined commands to your computer that are converted to Keystrokes. I use it exclusevly for ATC responses in FS2002. Works like a dream but it does take some SDK programs from Microsoft (also freeware) to get it up and running.http://www.ktone.org/images/FSD_ken.jpg

yes, I use it all the time. Best part? - it is excellent freeware.please check out:Homepage: www.thelindercompany.de.vuE-Mail: thelindercompany@home.pages.atTHE LINDER COMPANY FS 2002 Flight Assistant 1.2 (FS2002FA) for Microsoft Flight Simulator

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Thanks, I will try it and will let you know. Thanks again.Argus

Or visit www.vatsim.net and get rid of the very UNREALISTIC FS2K2 ATC.

Yes, VATSIM is the best. The other upstarts will more than likely never reach the level of VATSIM. Give it a try!

Eric 

Ken,I've used Game Commander with other sims and it has worked fine but what bothers me about FS2K2 ATC is that the commands are not always standard (by that I mean "1" might be affirmative in one menu but not in another). Bottomline, I've never found an intuitive way to program GC so it would work with FS2K2. DO you simply use it to understand numbers as you say them or do you actually train it to understand "roger" or other phrases? What about when you need to select an airport and you have that list of 9 different ones? I'm really curious because this would allow me to get rid of my keyboard once and for all. Thanks!David