Sign in to follow this  
bic

777 pausing

On my monthly flight, while trying to learn the mcp / ap, I would move my mouse from mcp area to nd, my pfd and nd would change from like plan mode to app mode. Also, pfd would mcp area would change as well. I built a new E6300 / 7600 GT and have installed FS9 with the patch. I have installed 777-300ER fresh from download. Using a January 1st, 2006 fsuipc. If I recall that was installed by PSS. I have a registered version. Also, I would get two three second pauses every few to five minutes.Any ideas what's going on?

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

If I am understanding you correctly, try running FS in full screen mode, I think your issue is due nVidia drivers. I had this issue but in full screen mode all is well.Hope this helps.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Phoenix5

Try updating the video drivers, and check that you are using the latest version of FSUIPC which is 3.71

>If I am understanding you correctly, try running FS in full>screen mode, I think your issue is due nVidia drivers. I had>this issue but in full screen mode all is well.>>Hope this helps.>I was running in window mode.I will try updating nVidia driver.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Hi Bic,I have the latest nVidia drivers but still see the problem in window mode. If you still see it with new drivers try alt-enter and see if the problem is in full screen mode.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I did going back to a November WHQL driver and had same problems. I will try the alt-enter routine, which I normally fly in, but I think I had problems with that.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.