Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

AI A/C IN NAV 3.1 BETA

I AM USING NAV 3.1 BETA. I AM USING IT ON A SECOND NETWORK COMPUTER USING WIDEFS. PREVIOUSLY, WHILE USING IT ON THE NETWORKED COMPUTER, I WAS ABLE TO SEE AI AIRCRAFT DISPLAYED ON THE MOVING MAP ALONG WITH MY AIRCRAFT, HOWEVER, I HAD TO RECENTLY RE-INSTALL NAV 3.1 BETA, THE MOVING MAP ONLY SHOWS MY AIRCRAFT, NO AI AIRCRAFT. WHAT HAVE I LEFT OUT OR WHAT AM I MISSING. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Shhh! Stop yelling!!! You wake up the Internet monsters!!!:-lolOpen Nav3.1, select FlightSim, FlightSim Link Options..., check "Show FS2002 AI Air Traffic, OK.

When I open FltSim, Flight Link Option, I don't have the option of"Show FS2002 AI Air Traffic." All I have is how many seconds to set between Map Updates, seconds between Fly-to updates, Fly-to enables autopilot heading hold check box, Enable network connectivity checkbox and Callsign for link displays.Under the help menu, the About dropdown menu indicates I am using Nav Version 3.1 beta, dated Oct 28, 2000.

Guest panzerschiffe

NAV 3.1....never heard of it...is that like FS Navigator?-AV