Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

NEW SCREENSHOTS 777 (Updated 17-10-2005)

Guest 747 FO

Great works.. Next time can I see a close-up shot on the stabilisers?I think rounding L-shape edge is a touching point for 777 stabilisers. RegardsDavid

Guest NormanB

>You all gonna release a paint kit? James,A paint kit will be made available.

Norman & PSS guys,thanks for the heads up. Let me congratulate you to this superb progress.There was a post over at the PAI forum "the end of PSS", complaining bitterly about the poor visual model of the 777. I've posted there now urging people to take a look at the new screenshots you have released - I expect the critics will be silenced.However, it doesn't make *ANY* sense whatsoever to me why you have chosen not to model the -200ER and the -300, which are the most popular versions in the real world. Not having them excludes using "real" versions for many many many airlines like AA, UA, DL, CO, RG, BA, most of AF, AZ, CX, SQ, and so on....One question: WHY??????????????????

Guest Phoenix 1

>Norman & PSS guys,>>thanks for the heads up. Let me congratulate you to this>superb progress.>>There was a post over at the PAI forum "the end of PSS",>complaining bitterly about the poor visual model of the 777.>I've posted there now urging people to take a look at the new>screenshots you have released - I expect the critics will be>silenced.>>However, it doesn't make *ANY* sense whatsoever to me why you>have chosen not to model the -200ER and the -300, which are>the most popular versions in the real world. Not having them>excludes using "real" versions for many many many airlines>like AA, UA, DL, CO, RG, BA, most of AF, AZ, CX, SQ, and so>on....>>One question: WHY??????????????????The simple answer is that our previous release of the 777 was the -700 and as we are now in 2005 (almost 2006) We'd go for the newer versions.. Nothin else :)

Wow, did boeing release a -700 model behind everyones backs! hehe1 other question, if there is sufficiant demands, would PSS look at doing a -200ER add-on for this current product?I know quite a few here, that would love to see a -200ER, I know I would love to see some good ol British engines (RR Trents) hanging underneath my wings!Cheers

Fantastic!!!Can you please reconsider wingviews?Anyway i am sure many will look forward to flying the super long -300ER and the ultra long 200LR.

Guest flight78

Hey guys ! when i saw these photos i was really stunned. I hope you will continue to improve the exterior model. I only have one question as i can think of right now and that is. Do i need a joystick/Yoke to fly this bird??. On the Airbus series i needed one didnt like that at ALL :(.I hope i can use for example my keyboard to control this bird. An answear would be apriciated. Looking forward to see more pics and features as progress continues. Really looking forward to fly the 777-300ER of Air France between LFPG-KJFK ;) as the 777-300 has one BEUTIFUL exterior in real life i really do hope you guys can match it as close as POSSIBLE :D the same goes for the flight dynamics. By the way isnt it hard to program the flight dynamics on the 777-200LR?? becuse its so new i mean cant be so much information avaible on it yet or can it??. Do you guys have real 777 pilots testing these??. Sorry i winded up asking so many questions just excited i guess thats all.Best regards:Alexander

Guest Phoenix_7

yes you will need some type of flight controlsand yes we have several real world pilots who are assisting with the projectJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest flight78

Hi ! excuse me for asking but why cannot one fly with just a keyboard?? i can on all the other payware aircrafts i have bought sounds a tad strange to me.Best regards.Alexander

Guest EC-750

>Fantastic!!!>Can you please reconsider wingviews?>Wingviews will make PSS'S model, PERFECT!!! please...Looking for flying this excellent bird...

Guest Coneman

> Wow that Emirates loks delicious, I hope this shuts up the>whiners that were complaining about something that hasnt even>reached beta!!!>Great Job Guys!> It's not whining if you are calling attention to something that clearly isn't right. I would say it's helpful to PSS to have constructive criticism BEFORE the model is released, wouldn't you? I guess the other alternatives are to cheerlead or not buy it.Cheers,ToddPS - The nose does look better but still needs work.

I get that, PSS has been there before. I suppose this also happens to leave the door open so to speak for other leading developers to cover earlier 777 ground - if they wish.Nobody's doing Airbus now and there are only so many Boeings to go around - might as well hit the newest I guess.regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lds1.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.