Sign in to follow this  
Bruce

JAL Cargo repaint;

I've got it all zipped up and ready to ship, do i send the file to contact, sales, support, or webmaster @ pheonix-simulation?cheersEDIT: found out where to send it, popping it in the post now :)

Guest MD11_FLYER

That looks awesome good job on the metal look, thats the best Ive seen it done!Dan

Guest edwardpat2004

Why is not in the User Edits yet?. Why don't just uploading to Avsim instead?

If you read the repaint rules you will see that they are to be uploaded to PSS, besides on Avsim ny edits soon get swamped by all the more recent files, whereas repaints at PSS remian easily accessable. I have a few repaints on avsim, flightsim, SST, PSS and my own site; the ones on the later 3 sights are eay to find. as to it not being online yet i only ent it in a few hours ago, and file susually take a day or 2 to be on the big sites.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Bruce,Looks great! I am trying my hand at painting but I'm still pretty new at it. I'm curious as to how you get the shiny metal look.Cheers,Jimmy Richards

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.