Sign in to follow this  
Guest chernaya

T7 model

Guest chernaya

is it too late to make changes to the model?? i've preordered the 777-300er and i think it looks awesome. however the 2 things i cannot stand are the: 1. see through windows. it makes the fuselage look paper thin with the lights on from some angles at night.2. the spinning fan blades look really fake.please consider doing something about it because the model is pretty much top notch. thank you

Guest NormanB

As per forum guidelines, please sign your post.1. Am I correct in saying you would prefer it if there were no windows? 2. Im not quite sure what you mean. In what way do you think they look fake?

Guest chernaya

the transparent passenger windows look bad. when you look through them from a certain angle the skin of the fuselage seems paper thin esp with the interior lights on at night. why not tint them a bit more or something.LIM KC

Guest NormanB

Possibly you are seeing the window blinds, which are a light beige colour. Either way it doesnt matter since things have changed on the windows from the preview copy you have.And the fan blades?

Guest jules17

I think they look great, can't find anything "fake-looking"

Guest KL204

I think he prefere textured windows instead of outcutted windows on the model. Like the FS default and PMDG aircrafts.Cees

Guest Phoenix 1

the Model will not be altered further at this late stage