Sign in to follow this  
Guest reload

FMC model error?

Hey guys,First, great job on the panel guys, i'm really loving it.But I'm getting a weird error, and i haven't seen it posted here yet. When I use the 772LR, on the init page of the CDU, the model is listed as 773ER. When i use the 773, i get the correct model. I'm not sure if the 2D panel fix had anything to do with this or not. Anyway my question is, is it a bug? and if it is, is it just a display bug? or is the fmc actually computing speeds and weights using data for the 773? Thanks guys,JP

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ok thanks Norman, I'll try to reinstall and see how it goes. JP

Hi there...like you've heard for the millionth time great work on the 777!! However I also have the same problem as reload...and I've tried re-installing and I've also gotten the .xml updateIt might not sound like a big problem...but I'm also wondering if it would mess up speed and weight calculations...wouldn't want to put the lives of 350 virtual pax in jeapordy :(

Gents,What you have is very much a snapshot of things a week back. Too many things have changed to even list. I couldnt say for sure what that version says, all I can deal in is what I have here now which is a magnitude closer to release. As we have been at pains to say, we offered it as a preview. Time permitting we can offer limited support now but please, let us continue moving forward in finishing things when we will be more than happy to support post release.

Sounds good, I just wanted to point out the problem in case it had been missed, but since it seems to be working on the version you have, everything's cool. Thanks again,JP

Sign in to follow this