Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jondan

My first long flight

Guest Jondan

Hi all ,this is the first time I come into the forum though I own all pss products but the vulcan .I never was much into reading or posting in forums but all this mess with the 777 has convert me :-)Everything seems to work fine for me with some issues with the cdu and autoland anyhow I am goin to try to get from EHAM to KMIA hopefully I will be able to land with no problems.didnt get good frame rates but I am not worried at all since I am flying with ASV , AI smooth and loads of AI traffic ( project ai -mrai and some others )also fs passengers.also got loads of airports and scnery addons.I am just waiting for the final release so everything will work fine or so I hope :-)good flights to you all Jonathan HP Pavillion t570pentium 41 gb ddr 2.5 ghzati radeon 9600 256mb ddr

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.