Sign in to follow this  
Guest Valen134

Pre Order. 777-200LR download

Guest Valen134

Dear PSS !On your site there was a message:----------------------------------------------------------------------> 21 October 2005> Pre Order today >..... you will be the FIRST to receive the 777 once it is released (At the end of this month)> All Pre Order customers will get access to their purchases ONE FULL DAY Before we officially release the product!!----------------------------------------------------------------------Today I have checked up " My Files " (PSS) - there already there is an access to downloading 777 200LR file. But I did not receive any message from PSS on my e-mail,that I can already make download 777 200LR on mine Pre Order, which I have made on October, 23.If I shall wait obtaining of the message from PSS about possibility of download, then 777 200LR file will be already contained with errors patches, detected at testing?I thank you.Valentin.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.