Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

B777 RELEASE - DAILY UPDATE - 6 - 11 - 2005

Guest Luis KMIA

Gentlemen,It's great to see Boeing aircraft again! I still remember buying the original PSS 777. I really like the LR and ER, despite the bugs. I've been able to fly a couple of times, and I think you have done a fantastic job. Please take your time. I look forward to the final product...LuisKMIA

Guest flynman3

In the lead post you said???"But for now, we are on Final Approach "Are you at the OM MM or IM...over the threshold or taxing to the gate?Anxious PSS Pilots want to know...Randy

Hmm 16:00 PST = midnight in the UK. I for one would be pretty surprised if they released in the middle of the night over there so I would not hold your breath for the rest of the day in the US, but hopefully for tomorrow (or today in the UK)It will get here when it gets here, no sooner no later no matter how many times people ask...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest flynman3

Ah......You dont remember 3 years ago when they released the Dash-8, it was released at 1900PST.I dont think anyone is sleeping at PSS until this is released also PSS members are located all over the globe.Randy

Guest quiet1

Ya reminds me of that ol saying what is that now BS walks and money talks. YEE HAAWW while all the chaps are snoozing I will be buzzing there houses disregarding there Red Eye procedures.

Guest Phoenix 1

>Ya reminds me of that ol saying what is that now BS walks and>money talks. YEE HAAWW while all the chaps are snoozing I will>be buzzing there houses disregarding there Red Eye>procedures.this one is probably quite funny in english:)

Guest quiet1

Ah sarcasm the main staple in my diet :-)

Guest cracker123

good job PSS .

Guest Trans_601

Your kidding! I finally am set to pre order, come home from school and the price goes up 25%! ####, so so close. Oh well, thanks PSS!Can't wait!

Guest Andrea

Thanks Phoenix, every news and update is welcome. Take all necessary time.Andrea

Might it not be an idea to remove references to being able to pre-order if that option no longer exists?Only trying to be helpful.Sitting in the crew lounge awaiting delivery :-)Richard

Guest matsuman

Are you guys going to post what were the changes and updates for this final aircraft compare to RC1...before you release it?Thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Hi man,what I think is that the release is so near that you will lose more time by comparing the two release than trying it out by yourself... :-)Any news guys?

Giorgio La Pira

Guest captaingrice

Hi guys,Hows the Gold Testing Phase progressing? I hope its going well.All the best,Steve.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.