Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

B777 RELEASE - DAILY UPDATE - 6 - 11 - 2005

Guest jules17

yeah me too...actually what I wanna say is: Gimme that aircraft lol

actually what I wanna say is: Gimme that>aircraft lolYou and me both:-lol I was hoping to get my hands on the T7 tonight! But as every hour slowly passes the likelyhood of me seeing it tonight becomes less likely! Although i should imagine we'll get an 'official' announcement very soon just to update us.RegardsJames

At this moment Graham might be saying... MY TREASURE!!!! THIS IS MY TREASURE!!!!! GRAHAM... sorry... GOLLUM... :-)LolGraham.. please don't get upset with me.. is the wait that makes me becoming crazy... ;-) I'm sure the T7 you have on your hands is a real treasure... or at least it will be as soon as I try it!!!

Giorgio La Pira

Guest Phoenix 1

>the wait that makes me becoming crazy...you wanna see what it did to NORMAN !!!!!!:)

Lol.. at least he is flying all the week!! LoL I hope he is uploading textures and files like a crazy int his moment so he has no time to answer.. :-)

Giorgio La Pira

Guest NormanB

>Norman doesn't run a hotel, does he ?For wayward simmers? ;)No hotel here Brian.

Guest DVA2082

Hotel?? I work at a hotel in Michigan.. I'm there now, actually..Chris

Guest Phoenix 1

must be thinking of that other madman ...... Basil ?????

Richard Richard from Bottom comes to mind.... ah huh huh. Have you seen Hooligans Island?Max

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest matsuman

Dude...lets cut all these conversations and release this baby !!!! :-)The anticipation is like waiting for the release of Xbox 360....you guys are driving me nuts. :-)Kin M.(KLAX)

que?>must be thinking of that other madman ...... Basil ?????

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest toml

>que?>>>must be thinking of that other madman ...... Basil ?????>Quote the Graham: "this one is probably quite funny in english":)- Tom

Guest Dutch64

Must be the generation gap :) John Cleese? Fawlty Towers? (or however it's spelled any episode :) )

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.