Sign in to follow this  
Guest nicoma

Issue Autopilot Disengage

Hello PSS! Yesterday i did a 2 longhauls 10 h and everything went perfectly. because i did not change anything in WX radar.I have one only question for pss support:I was on approach at DUBAI and checked the rwy course did a correection as the charts- I was on approach and localizer established. notified after corrected the rwy course i was to high and decided make a visual good landing. I disengage the Autopilot AT/Arm and also the FD. After that my yoke and pedal was blocked and has no function at all.. Why ?? did i miss something?? Well i Reactivated the AP and did land after some correction..I know this is RC1 but i wonder if i miss something or other customers experienced the same thing.Landing this great aircraft with the autoland is very good.. I have copy the var directoryu to the correct panel directory and have no duplicate directory with same name also updated the xml so i can start the aircraft without the VC panel Also CDU is working nearly perfect,, At last i will thank you for a very great aircraft ans wish you to take your time to make it perfectlybefore publish..All the bestNico Malmgren UPS1103

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this