Sign in to follow this  
HUSSAR

Will FPS be improved in the release?

Hi again everyone,Being the pre-release with some issues am I to understand that FPS takes a hit due to bugs not being ironed out? I just want to hear from PSS that there will be a noticeable difference in the final product. I am thinking of upgrading my CPU to at least a 3.0 and another gig of ram. Below are my specs, hopefully the upgrade will also have an affect.Thanks to everyone for the feedback provided to PSS and your fellow simmers and thanks to the PSS team for having such open communication with your customers. Anyone notice new/increased grey hair or loss of it on the PSS team? You don't have to answer if you wish not to.Great job,MaxSYSTEM UNIFICATION LEVEL IIIntel D865 PERL Motherboard Intel Pentium 2.4 GHz (800/512)1024 MB DDR PC3200/400 RAM Albatron N6800 GT 256 Mb Video CardViewsonic 20.1" LCD display.HOTAS COUGARSIMPED RUDDER PEDALSTrackIr 2

\Robert Hamlich/

>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...g_id=3556&page=>>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpgThanks John,Saw Graham's post re: FPS, but he is using an AMD 3Ghz chip, a little faster than mine. Off to the computer store tomorrow, I love spending money improving things, but my ex didn't.Max

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest Phoenix 1

the point is .. they have improved

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.