Sign in to follow this  
Guest edwardpat2004

Repaints

Guest edwardpat2004

Why the new repaints recently finished (like KLM old, Cathay, JAL cargo and others), and send to you are not under User Edits yet?.

Guest edwardpat2004

I supose you're talking about the time it took for repaint, right?.

No, I don't think he means the amount of time it took to paint the livery.I think Phoenix 7 was thinking more along the lines of you can't expect them to drop everthing to upload the livery. The are extremely busy as the product has gone gold!You just have to be patient buddy!It will be there soon enough!RegardsJames

Guest edwardpat2004

Thanks, James.I understand very well what you're saying. My point is that because ther are too busy, they should allow everybody to upload any new repaint to the public sites like Avsim or Flightsim, to not depend on them for everything.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.