Sign in to follow this  
Guest oliver mcrae

Livery change

Guest oliver mcrae

PSS sales i sent you guys an email today about refunding my credit card for i bought 4 liveries today including a Quantas 777-200LR now a while back i bought a Quantas livery for the 777-300ER i was wondering if i couple please get refunded for the Quantas Livery on the 777-300ER before you release the plane for i only want Quantas in the 777-200LR colours. Thank you :)Oliver McRae

Guest oliver mcrae

Ok just didOliver

Guest Phoenix 1

it has been passed to support and will be addressed

Guest oliver mcrae

Thanks guys I can't wait. Hope it's not much longer I am running out of liveries to buy to pass the time. :)Oliver

Guest oliver mcrae

Guys sorry to be a bother but it looks like you got rid of the Quantas Livery for the 777-200LR that was the one i wanted to keep. The one i wanted refunded for was the Quantas livery for the 777-300ER. ThanksOliver McRae

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.