Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11_FLYER

PSS 777 Ultimate Addon.. Thanks!

Guest MD11_FLYER

So there I was flying into Osaka-Kansai (A framerate killing scenery addon) with the 777-300ER As I was approaching the airport my frames dropped and my 3D accelerator was working hard, I could feel my computer heating up as the temperature in the room rose about 5 degrees, I turned up the 9 fans on my computer and I had full scenery on with full AI traffic, as I turned final whamo, computer goes out, lights go out, infact all the lights on the next 3 blocks went out, WICKED! I looked out no street lights or houses were lit for the next 5 minutes I was in blackout, not knowing what my landing would have been like.Thanks PSS for making the ultimate FS Addon ;)Dan

Guest Boeing or no going

LOL, awesome hahaha. Maybe i did the same thing, my whole town was out of power for the last 4 hours :( . (i live near toronto)

Guest MD11_FLYER

I live near Toronto as well, maybe there was a power overload, too many PSS 777 users in one area. :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.