Sign in to follow this  

CRJ panel

Which is the best CRJ panel and aircraft out right now?

Guest Lobaeux4

The only panel I use with the CRJ is the fantastic panel by Bill Grabowski. It may not be an actual CRJ, it's an ERJ panel, but nothing comes close.Lobauex

Andy:I second what Lobauex said. The best panel is hands down the ERJ panel by Bill Grabowski, which I use withe the POSKY CRJ's. They are currently remodelling their site, but if you search the AVSIM file library for "POSKY CRJ" you'll find what you're looking for.Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Which CRJ are you comparion the ERJ-135 to? There are more than a single CRJ variant out there...Have to recommend the CRJ over the ERJ though here. I'm Canadian, bit biased I suppose! :-)John-PaulToronto

Guest Lobaeux4

It's not that the CRJ is better than the ERJ or the other way around. It's just that the POSKY CRJ is the best commuter jet out right now. If there was an ERJ comparable to the POSKY CRJ.......Lobaeux

Guest Rockcliffe

Wow! I downloaded the ERJ package today and think it's fantastic. I can't believe this one was off my radar screen for so long. Thanks for the heads up.BlairCYOW

I use a panel made by Marco Spada with my POSKY's CRJ's. Its is a very nice panel that is fully compatible with POSKY's CRJ virtual cockpit. The only problem I have with it is that the GPS screen dosent show the whole area your flying in (it will show the green route line, but your plane icon will be off the screen)

Guest Bigshot

The problem with the GPS was corrected in a later version of that pit. If you have the honeywell GPS, the following section corrects the problem: Use brackets fore and aft of Window01. {Window01}Background_color=16,16,16 //0,0,0 size_mm=512window_size_ratio=1.00 position=0visible=0ident=gps_panelwindow_size= 0.180, 0.310 //0.320window_pos= 0.460, 0.580gauge00=honeywellgps!gps, 0,-1,512,523

Thanks Bigshot!Do you know how to fix the Low Fuel Flow warning light? On my panel it is ALWAYS on.

My only beef with the POSKY CRJ's is they fly like an F-16. Has anyone tweaked the flight dynamics to make it more "realistic"? Does anyone else notice this?

Guest Bigshot

Nope; don't know how to get rid of that warning light. As to flying like an F16, drop in the Falcon 50 airfile and she flies like the falcon 50. Just give her a fair amount of up trim for takeoff and tweak the aircraft flight tuning section if needed. It's one of my favorite aircraft now.