Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

AAL 772 repaint in the works

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Excellent work Grant, that will be a pleasure to fly!

Grant looks really nice. I have to ask, what is the airport that the screenshot was taken at. Is it an addon?Max

Thank you all.Max,This is one of the best airport sceneries ever, and it is freeware! It is Boston Logan International Airport by George Grimshaw, Version 1.1. You can find it in the AVSIM library.GrantM

Hi, Mr. Grant, did you have this repainf finish? Did you have the texture files? Can you send me an email to fabian.v@fvpangdesign.com.Thanks,Capt. Fabian Velarde Pang

Excellent look!. I'll eagerly wait for this repaint. Keep us posted, please.

Lol, here is what I have done, and although I really like my thing, I have to say your is awesome.I also asked PSS for permission to upload but no news so far.Anyway, in case PSS doesn't answer, would you mind sharing that with me?Just a minor advice, the eagle always look to the front.Thanks,Leo

Grant,PSS has uploaded an AA Repaint in the User Edits section.I am pretty dissapointed it wasn't yours or mine. Can you please send your textures to le061070@yahoo.com. I really like your textures and I would like to use them.Thanks a lotLeo

Me too, Grant. Your work looks a lot better.Could you send your textures also to:edpatino@gmail.comThanks

Hi Grant,One more request for your AA repaint: egastar@gmail.comThanks in advance!Edu

Grant, yuour work is great. I'd like to fly her very much.Please send me the Texture to caebc44@naver.com

Oh my god!! Me 2 please!!timest999@yahoo.comThanks in advance :)Tim

Is this texture done? I have not gotten anything in the email yet.

Hey Grant,Please man, you have us begging on our knees. Please send those textures to us:Again my e-mail is le061070@yahoo.comThanksLeo

Hi,The paint job really looks very nice indeed. :) Like you guys I guess I'm wondering where Grant is too. However, he did say..."Will get permission from PSS to post in the near future."So maybe he is waiting for some reason to get the file posted so that anybody who wants to download it can do so. PSS can allow more than one AA livery to be posted in the 'User Edits' section can't they?I sure wouldn't mind getting this one myself!Regards,Jimmy Richards

If you get a chance Grant i'd love a copy of the AAL paint that metal texture looks fantastic.Thanks for the great work.Darren

Sign in to follow this