Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

AAL 772 repaint in the works

Guest Atlantic Flyer

Excellent work Grant, that will be a pleasure to fly!

Guest LAX5x5

Very nice, Grant. A definate must have.-Ely

Grant looks really nice. I have to ask, what is the airport that the screenshot was taken at. Is it an addon?Max

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest GrantM

Thank you all.Max,This is one of the best airport sceneries ever, and it is freeware! It is Boston Logan International Airport by George Grimshaw, Version 1.1. You can find it in the AVSIM library.GrantM

Guest fvpang

Hi, Mr. Grant, did you have this repainf finish? Did you have the texture files? Can you send me an email to fabian.v@fvpangdesign.com.Thanks,Capt. Fabian Velarde Pang

Guest edwardpat2004

Excellent look!. I'll eagerly wait for this repaint. Keep us posted, please.

Guest lalo lolo1

Lol, here is what I have done, and although I really like my thing, I have to say your is awesome.I also asked PSS for permission to upload but no news so far.Anyway, in case PSS doesn't answer, would you mind sharing that with me?Just a minor advice, the eagle always look to the front.Thanks,Leo

Guest lalo lolo1

Grant,PSS has uploaded an AA Repaint in the User Edits section.I am pretty dissapointed it wasn't yours or mine. Can you please send your textures to le061070@yahoo.com. I really like your textures and I would like to use them.Thanks a lotLeo

Guest edwardpat2004

Me too, Grant. Your work looks a lot better.Could you send your textures also to:edpatino@gmail.comThanks

Hi Grant,One more request for your AA repaint: egastar@gmail.comThanks in advance!Edu

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest jules17

add me to the list: fs2002(at)gmx.netthanks!

Guest Midnight LS1

And me too! Z28Shark69@aol.com

Guest caebc44

Grant, yuour work is great. I'd like to fly her very much.Please send me the Texture to caebc44@naver.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.