Sign in to follow this  
Guest GrantM

AAL 772 repaint in the works

Guest lszh

Another request: flyworld@freesurf.chThxBruno

Guest Midnight LS1

Is this texture done? I have not gotten anything in the email yet.

Guest lalo lolo1

Hey Grant,Please man, you have us begging on our knees. Please send those textures to us:Again my e-mail is le061070@yahoo.comThanksLeo

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,The paint job really looks very nice indeed. :) Like you guys I guess I'm wondering where Grant is too. However, he did say..."Will get permission from PSS to post in the near future."So maybe he is waiting for some reason to get the file posted so that anybody who wants to download it can do so. PSS can allow more than one AA livery to be posted in the 'User Edits' section can't they?I sure wouldn't mind getting this one myself!Regards,Jimmy Richards

Guest Darren Howie

If you get a chance Grant i'd love a copy of the AAL paint that metal texture looks fantastic.Thanks for the great work.Darren

Guest Midnight LS1

any status or update yet?

Guest GrantM

Update.Just completed the repaint. Screenshots are viewable in the AVSIM screenshot forum. I will submit files today for approval as user edit. Thanks.GrantM

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.