Sign in to follow this  
Guest abbastz

Easter Eggs

Guest abbastz

Firstly, I would like to commend the PSS team on the 777I have not found any serious bugs and I am definetly happywith all your hard work and creativity (looveee the wx radar!)Now then.. anyone found any easter eggs? Graham, Ben and Co.have mentioned that there are certainly a few out there..I have noticed vapor trails during take offs and landingsand i also "enjoy" dumping fuel.. anything more fellas?

Guest Diego

For example the sunshield on the cockpit side windows?bestdiego

Guest Phoenix 1

ALL I'll say is that there are at least 5 not mentioned already Keep looking:)

Guest jules17

I found one, the seats in the VC are missing! lol

Guest Phoenix 1

wel :) You might just have to wait for the Final (tease)LOL

Guest markusr

I departed yesterday in a very cloudy vienna. I noticed on the start run that there was a cool effect on the engines.I tried to reproduce this today:pss_easter.JPGis this another easteregg?On the picture you can see it only a liitle bit bad, but yesterday it was much more seeable ;-)greetingsMarkus

Guest Phoenix 1

Old news .... OH So Old !!;)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.