Sign in to follow this  
Guest MiguelSantos

Congrats PSS! A new mark!!

Guest MiguelSantos

Hello all, and specially PSS.I must say I'm a bit impressed with your relationship with "potential" buyers than ever before. I noticed a change in the way you are aproaching the forum, and the constant update information you are giving to the costumers (already or future).Since FS2002 that I know you, and bought almost every airliner, except the Concorde, but this one is still in my future list... And I always loved your work. And I also noticed some "cold treatment" (don't get me wrong on this), and always, as few information as needed!! "When is out is out" or "We are looking into. Thanks"And I'm really glad that you are on some more "frendly" approach. And I may be wrong, but the efects of that is that we aren't seeing some "bad" movements in the forums..... (or are you deleting them!!!!!) :D :DIn final, keep the good work. I'm one of those who made the pre-order, but didn't try yet the RC1, despite I downloaded it. But I prefer to have a nicer suprise!!Cheers!!Miguel

Guest Andrea

To keep people informed, to be transparent and honest in all matters are the best components to achieve an enduring trust of clients and simmers community (one significant example of this policy is Peter Dowson). PSS seems to go towards this direction, actually very different from the average of the other FS addon suppliers.Andrea

Guest Phoenix 1

I have made sure ALL the team read this thread, I sincerely thank you on behalf of all of us .. IN amongst the back biting, the overall pressure and general stress of testing and launching a product of this magnitude, it's really rewarding to have your confidence renewed:)Again, PSS Thanks you

Guest MiguelSantos

You're welcomed.And may I say to everyone, that I'm not a beta tester, I never received a gift from PSS, or was a candidate to a product discount!!!!! Just to ensure some "dirt" minds of that!!!!! :D :D I must say that 2 other companies receive my respect in support matters. And they buld aircraft addon's too! And I'm really happy that PSS is on that direction too!I'm only 35 and a company CEO, and one of things I care more about is costumer support. Are they new, old, or future costumer, I hope to give them everything they hope for. To be respected you have to give respect! And the best sales, come when you sell service, and the product is an "addon"!!!!Hats off!The best wishes to PSS777, and already waiting for PSS757!!!Cheers!!Miguel

Guest cracker123

PSS, Before this 777, I thought you guys were the most arrogant, Flight Simulator guys around. I was shocked at what I saw with this plane. I have never before seen a company handle all these requests and problems so professionally. I have to say, today in my books you guys are THE BEST FSS add-on group I have dealt with. Congrats and keep it up. -Ven

Guest quiet1

Just wanted to know how many brownie points the starter of this thread gets I'm assuming atleast a free livery : ) Yes I agree , I own all of your aircraft I do go look lol well except the ER and the other new T7 but I have noticed a big change in your business ethics and customer relationships. And you will see for that every time you get a monkey on the forum raising #### about a release date or some mistreatment you will always see a crew to back you up because you have earned that "Our Respect" great job and I am happy for PSS, because there is and always will be a future for PSS

Guest MiguelSantos

Hi quiet1,Well..... I was thinking I could get some.... but..... they are..... "incorruptible!!!!" :D :DOh well, I have to wait until tonight to download my beautifull B777...Cheers guys!Miguel

"And you will see for that every time you get a monkey on the forum raising #### about a release date or some mistreatment you will always see a crew to back you up because you have earned that "Our Respect" great job and I am happy for PSS, because there is and always will be a future for PSS"So what you're advocating is that whenever someone pipes up with a gripe they'll get an earbashing from a load of sycophantic groupies.Ian(Monkey) :-lol

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.