Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Gold testing progress

Hi there team!I have rushed home, virtually running the whole journey, turned my computer and to find that testing is not finished. It means i've lost a few pounds gained while i've been monitoring this forum, so it wasn't in vain!I was just wondering when we can expect an update on how testing is going?Please don't think i'm pestering becasue i'm not, ok well i am!RegardsJamesPS - Is it too soon to ask about the 757, I'm kidding:-lol

Guest Phoenix 1

you RAN ??FOR US ??Awwwwwwwww How sweet !BLESS :)

Too right i ran! Almost givin myself coronary:-violin Go on be a bit more, well detailed!Come on give us a clue! It's 6pm GMT am i likely to see her land tonight, i.e. before 10pm GMT?RegardsJames

Guest jules17

I think it's gonna be tommorow (Tuesday),tested the bird with FSPassengers today, here's the report:---------------------------------------------------------------------Company: North American Flight Id: US123 Flight Date: 2005-11-07 Pilot: Julian RoschlauAircraft Name: PSS Boeing 777-200LR United AirlinesAircraft Type: MEJDeparture: CYUL - Montreal Intl Dorval - CanadaArrival: KBOS - Boston Logan Intl Airport - UsaDeparture Time: 13:52:00 (17:52:00 GMT)Arrival Time: 13:47:00 (18:47:00 GMT)Passengers: 203Cargo: 0 kgFlight Result: PerfectTake-Off Weight: 223102 kgLanding Weight: 216650 kgTake-Off fuel: 56842 kgLanding Fuel: 49595 kgTotalBlockTime: 00:55:47TotalBlockTimeNight: 00:00:00TotalAirbornTime: 00:45:24TotalTimeOnGround: 00:11:18MaxAltitude: 20003ftLandingSpeed: 140 ktLandingPitch: 6.54

Guest jules17

Are you using FS pax?You can obtain all the necessary data (ZFW, Fuel, CG, etc...) from the load manifest created by FSPassengers. A real joy to use :)

Guest roastbeef

Im using it, just FS pax is configuring load places in the aircraft by their own settings... So it is possible, that it is counting with slightly different model, than PSS model is :-)Sorry, Im really curious person...Yes, FS pax onboard and usually pretty satisfied:DRosta

Guest jules17

Actually yes, but It works OK, and it won't be long until someone creates a Payload file for the PSS777. Might even be me if I figure this out :-bang lol

Hi:-wave Are we not getting a daily update report today?:-hmmm I was just wondering because i'm about to give up for tonight, been sat in front of my computer now for 4 hours after rushing home:-violin Anyone got any jokes just to pass until release time:-hahRegardsJames

Guest roastbeef

From my point of view, I would say, that no update can be a good sign:-yellow1

Guest Scott221

Why couldnt the Skeleton fight?Cause he had no guts!!!! :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao

I think we should all take a flight (with a Boeing aircraft) to Everett Washington to keep us busy, then hang out in the pilot lounge and eat candy bars and drink coffee until our aircraft is ready. On the release, we can all fly home to our favorite airports for the maiden voyages. :) ;)Bob

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

I'm there buddy!Only trouble is that it's time for me to hang up my hat and clock off for the night!I'll be in the crew rest room catchin a few z's!If the plane arrives don't forget to give me a yell!RegardsJames

Guest matsuman

James,Hang your wings and get some sleep.You'll be flying the T7 tomorrow..................Kin M.(KLAX)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.